Website Chippenham Hospital
The Medical Neuro Telemetry Unit at Chippenham Hospital:
- 43 Bed Unit Medical/Surgical beds
- 43 beds dedicated to telemetry neuro monitoring
- Very fast paced and dynamic unit providing care to a wide variety of patients including: general medical patients, general surgery patients, neuro patients, telemetry patients, Hospice and End Of Life Care, psychiatric patients with medical diagnosis
- Growth and education opportunities to include training in Neuro/Tele while becoming ACLS and Med/Surg Certified
- Team-Based nursing model which is designed to give each individual a voice through skilled communication and authentic leadership
- Unit Based Council
What Sets Us Apart:
“I am new to Neuro Tele and what I love most is how friendly the co-workers are. This unit is AMAZING!” AW
“I enjoy the staff that I work with and the challenging patients” TH
“I love my co-workers, the leadership team, and the flexibility”- ES
Check Us Out and Like Us on Facebook!
- Diploma or Associates Degree in Nursing from a school of professional nursing (required)
- BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited school of Nursing (preferred)
- Licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of Virginia as a Registered Nurse (required)
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider (required)
- ACLS certification (preferred)
- New Graduate Nurses Welcome; Experience is a plus!
- Full Time
- 12 hour shifts (rotating) 7a-7p, 7p-7a
- 72 hours every pay period (every two weeks)
- Weekend & Holiday Rotations
Why join HCA CJW Medical Center?
- Matching 401K
- Low Deductibles for Health, Vision, and Dental
- Team Culture
- Passion for patient care
- Career Advancement through Clinical Ladder
- Relocation Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement Program ($5,250/calendar year)
- Student Loan Assistance Program
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: ambulatory, asn, bsn, care, maternal, nurse clinical, nurse rn, recovery, registed, unit
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.