We are hiring Customer Service Representatives to deliver exceptional service and solutions to customers through inbound calls and chat in a high-energy work from home environment.
You will get to work with leading technologies and systems while having a dedicated team of leaders and peers to support you.
Note: This position is only open to candidates residing in the state of Virginia.
This is the job for you if:
- You excel at handling customer inquiries of varying types (i.e. service requests, billing questions, energy conservation advice, etc.)
- You are an active listener and can leverage probing question skills to provide resolutions
- You have a strong attention to detail
- You bring an enthusiastic personality
What we offer:
- Competitive hourly rate – opportunities start at $13 per hour but can vary by role
- Two schedules: Customer Service Representatives Mon-Fri and some Saturdays on occasion, with a shift from 8am-9pm and Emergency Service Representatives with a 24/7 shift with premium pay
- +$1 premium for the 24/7 emergency service shift
- +$1 premium for Spanish bilingual
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Paid training
- Advancement opportunities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and are a strong multitasker
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus
- Full time availability
- Driven by solving problems and meeting goals
- Familiar with Microsoft Office tools
- Experience in customer service and sales
- High school diploma or equivalent
Requirements to work from home:
- Excellent Internet connectivity:
- Internet access speeds of 2 Mbps upload and 10 Mbps download – the faster the better!
- Wireless and/or satellite Internet Service Providers are not compatible with our systems.
- Productive work environment:
- In-house network, and a hard-wired Internet connection capable of continuously supporting outstanding call quality and high-speed response rates.
- A quiet and distraction-free, secure place to work.
- A computer with:
- 1.6 Ghz Dual Core processor (the faster the processing environment, the better)
- 2 GB RAM
- 10 GB available hard drive space
- One or more available USB ports (2.0 or greater)
- Sound/audio support
- Windows 10
- 2 – 20 inch monitors
- Wired Keyboard
- Wired Mouse
- A headset to use for training and meetings that is/has:
- Dual ear
- Noise-cancelling microphone
- A Smartphone (iOS or Android), 4 years old or newer, in which you will be able and willing to download our app that will be leveraged for company communications.
As a digital transformation company, Sutherland rethinks and rebuilds processes for the digital age by combining the speed and insight of design thinking with the scale and accuracy of data analytics. We have been helping customers globally, across industries from financial services to healthcare, achieve greater agility through transformed and automated customer experiences for over 30 years.
Associated topics: associate, clerk, client, client service, customer care, customer care representative, customer service representative, customer service specialist, internship, rep
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.