Website GOTHAM ENTERPRISES LTD
We are seeking compassionate Mental Health Therapists committed to therapeutic excellence to provide clinical expertise to our clients and promote optimum mental health. As a Remote Mental Health Counselor, you will be part of a fully remote team that provides assessment and treatment services to stable, low-acuity adults with a wide range of mental health needs. You will counsel clients individually via video chat to improve their mental health and help them develop the necessary skills to improve their quality of life. We offer flexibility, additional income, unlimited referrals, minimal paperwork, and quick onboarding to support you in your role.
- Counsel clients individually via video chat to improve their mental health
- Encourage clients to discuss emotions and experiences to help them develop insight into themselves and their relationships
- Act as a client advocate and help them define goals
- Evaluate clients’ mental condition and develop and implement treatment plans using a solution-based approach based on your clinical experience and knowledge.
- Completed a Masters degree in Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, Mental Health Counseling, or Psychology.
- Fully licensed to practice independently without supervision:
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor (LCMHC)
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- No limited/provisional license. No disciplinary actions.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and sympathetic nature.
- Strong computer literacy skills.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Sign-on Bonus
- Weekly direct deposit
- $90k-$104k per year
- Health, vision, and dental benefits
- Insurance provided
- Remote work based on your schedule
- Unlimited referrals, top-quality counselor dashboard, and billing support.
- Minimal paperwork and quick onboarding.
If you are an independently licensed therapist looking for a flexible remote position to supplement your private practice or planning to switch to a fully remote role for more work-life balance, your search can stop here.
Apply today with your resume and get started!
To apply for this job please visit www.jobvertise.com.