Website Avis Budget Group
Unlimited Commission – Average FT earnings $59,000/year!
Up to $1,000 Retention Bonus
Immediately hiring! We are now seeking passionate, energetic and motivated people, like you, to join our growing Avis Budget Group enterprise. We’ll help you reach your full potential by developing, rewarding and inspiring you to maximize your earnings in a friendly and empowering sales environment.
What You’ll Do:
You will rent our cars and sell our products and services at our airport rental counters. This includes processing contracts, listening and identifying customer needs, upselling our products and services to enhance their travel experience while providing excellent customer service.
Perks you’ll get:
- Bi-weekly hourly wage plus an extremely profitable monthly commission / incentive / bonus plan (Unlimited earnings potential as much as 3 times your annual base salary!)
- Minimum commission guarantee or actual commission, whichever is greater, for first two months
- Full on the job training to enhance your professional sales skills
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental and other insurance
- Contribute up to $270 as a tax-free benefit for public transportation or parking expenses
- Retirement benefits (401k)
- Employee discounts, including discounted car rental and discounted prices on the purchase of Avis/Budget cars
What we’re looking for:
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- Effective verbal communication skills
- Basic computer skills (typing, data entry)
- Professional, engaging personality
- Flexibility to work all shifts
6 months real estate or retail sales experience in a fast-paced environment is a bonus!
Who are we?
Avis Budget Group is a leading provider of mobility options, with brands including Avis, Budget & Budget Truck and Zipcar. With more than 70 years of experience and 11,000 locations in 180 countries, we are shaping the future of our industry and want you to join us in our mission. Apply today to get connected to an exciting career, a supportive family of employees and a world of opportunities within our growing enterprise.
The fine print:
Avis Budget Group is an equal opportunity employer – M/F/Veterans/Disabled.
This role requires the ability to sit, stand, and type for prolonged periods. This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment. This advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. This position may be with any affiliate of Avis Budget Group.
Who We Are: Glad you asked! Avis Budget Group is a leading provider of mobility options, with brands including Avis, Budget & Budget Truck, and Zipcar. With more than 70 years of experience and 11,000 locations in 180 countries, we are shaping the future of our industry and want you to join us in our mission. Apply today to get connected to an exciting career, a supportive family of employees, and a world of opportunities.
United States of America
Associated topics: aflac, casualty, insurance, insurance field, insurance sales agent, life, life insurance, life insurance agent, life insurance sales, medicare solution
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.