Overview:Transdev is immediately hiring for call center rep’s in Gilbert, AZ!
$500 Sign-on/$500 referral bonus available!
Starting rate: $14.00/hr
Schedule includes working weekends
Takes customer calls and schedules customer rides using a computerized scheduling system. Creates daily manifests for paratransit drivers based on customer demands. Investigates, resolves, documents, and responds promptly to basic customer complaints and positive feedback in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Answers customer calls and inputs all customer rides using a computerized scheduling system; enters new customer information or changes into the system
- Provides customer service with late vehicle service, verifying “No Shows” and assisting riders with resolving service related complaints
- Receives customer inquiries and complaints; answers questions and provides information about services; resolves customer inquiries relating to transportation; communicates resolution to customers
- Creates daily manifests for paratransit drivers based on customer demands.
- Monitors efficiencies of manifests to ensure that routes are logical and efficient based on customer needs.
- Clearly and accurately documents issues.
- Maintains a clean and well-organized work area
Other duties as required.Qualifications:Education, Licensing, and Certifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent, such as GED, required
- 1 year or more of customer service experience preferred.
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Ability to read, comprehend and understand maps
- Ability to read, understand, interpret, and explain transit system operating rules, regulations, policies, phases and routes
- Basic math, writing, and computer skills
- Ability to communicate via telephone with clear speech and a pleasant phone manner
Travel requirement (as a percent): < 5% for occasional meetings
- Must submit to drug testing and a background check
- Must be able to work shifts or flexible work schedules as needed.
- 100% of work is accomplished indoors and in air conditioned or well ventilated facilities
- Work is accomplished in an office or in a cubicle space equipped with a telephone and computer.
- The employee is generally subjected to long periods spent sitting, typing, or looking at a computer
Based near Chicago, Transdev is the largest private-sector operator of multiple modes of transit in North America, including bus, rail, streetcar, paratransit, and shuttle services. Transdev is committed to being the trusted partner of cities and transit authorities through quality execution and innovations in mobility. Its parent company, Transdev Group, is a leading global operator and integrator of mobility operating in 17 countries and provides passengers every day the freedom to connect to what they care about in their cities. www.transdevna.com
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions upon request.
Transdev is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally protected status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster:
Drug free workplace
If based in the United States, applicants must be eligible to work in US without restrictions for any employer at any time; be able to pass a drug screen and background check.
Associated topics: call center specialist, csr, customer care associate, customer care specialist, customer service, intern, representative, service agent, support, telephone service representative
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.