Website Commonwealth Senior Living
Do you love being a caregiver and have a sincere passion for working with seniors? Our Resident Care Associates care for our residents in a number of ways including personal needs, grooming and hygiene, laundering, social interactions, and meals. The main objective of this position is to possess a big heart and a need to serve while you monitor the residents’ comfort and respond to their physical and emotional needs.
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Paid Training
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and Health Savings Accounts
- 401k available to all Commonwealth Senior Living associates
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Fund
- Various Shifts
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Discounts Programs
- Possessing your state PCA or CNA certification would be ideal but not required. Commonwealth Senior Living will provide paid training to get you PCA certified.
Commonwealth Senior Living requires COVID vaccination for all employees.
Commonwealth Senior Living is a recognized leader in senior living, employing around 2,000 associates, and is a four consecutive year recipient of the Great Place to Work certification!
Resident Care Associate, Resident Care Associate, Resident Care Associate, Resident Care Associate, Resident Care Associate
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.