Website Sunrise Senior Living
– Sunrise Leader
– Championing the designated care manager concept throughout the neighborhoods, recruiting, hiring, training and coaching a high quality team
– Providing recognition and creating an engaged culture for your team members, residents and families will be an important part of your leadership role
– A passion for working with seniors
– One (1) year experience preferred in assisted living, long term care or hospital industries or experience/exposure to the memory impaired senior population
– College degree and management experience may be required per state requirements
– One (1) year supervisory and management experience including hiring staff, coaching, performance management daily operations supervision, discipline and counseling
– Ability to handle multiple priorities
– Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and the ability to facilitate small group presentations
– Competent in organizational, time management skills
– Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
– Proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office (Windows, Outlook, Excel) with the ability to learn new applications
– Ability to work weekends, evenings and flexible hours
Sunrise maintains a safe and drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a background check and drug test.
Make a Difference Every Day
We are passionate about our mission to champion quality of life for all seniors. We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
The care-focused environment we create for residents extends to our team members. We offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
We believe potential has no limits. We offer best-in-class leadership development programs designed to grow our leaders. We are committed to helping our team members achieve their career goals.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.