Website Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Reliance Partners
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Reliance Partners is 400 agents strong and growing while serving 9 offices in Northern California from the East Bay to the Greater Sacramento region. We hire the best agents who are among the most respected and trusted in their communities. Our agents have a passion for serving their clients and helping them find their dream home.
If you’re looking to join a dynamic real estate team in the Bay Area or Sacramento areas, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Reliance Partners is the place to be. Call the Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Reliance Partners office near you and speak to the Sales Manager to learn about our exciting career opportunities!
A Residential Real Estate Agent is a real estate agent who helps guide customers through the intricacies of the home sale and purchase process. When it comes to real estate transactions, home sellers and buyers have a lot of questions, so they will be looking to you for guidance. You will be a front line player in our company, networking and communicating with hundreds of individuals to facilitate housing transactions within your community.
Due to the autonomous nature of the career field, an opportunistic and proactive attitude is needed to be successful as a Residential Real Estate Agent. A real estate career is best suited to driven, independent, and achievement focused individuals.
- Help clients price their property well and make it marketable.
- Communicate with other real estate professionals to increase awareness of the properties in your portfolio.
- Research your real estate market and understand the trends of home values in your area.
- Consult with clients and answer their questions and concerns before, during and after a real estate transaction.
- Mediate communications and negotiations between the home seller and purchaser.
- Actively devise marketing strategies to ensure a prompt home sale.
- Give you a competitive commission rate to offer you financial security.
- Encourage a healthy work/life balance with a flexible schedule.
- Guide you through the real estate licensing process.
Compensation in the real estate market is related directly to a Real Estate Professional’s performance. High-performing, dedicated agents have reasonable potential to make $50000 – $100000 / year or more after establishing a strong client base. You will find that the more time and work you put in, the more potential you will have for higher income.
Notice: While a real estate license is not required to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before officially being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and our recruiting team will provide additional details.
We are dedicated to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We take pride in being exceptional leaders and citizens of our community and we’re dedicated to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
Associated topics: house, housing, listing consultant, realtor, real estate agent, real estate broker, resident, residential leasing agent, sales agent, salesperson
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.