Website Logan's Roadhouse
It s a welcome rest for the hardworking rooted in Americantradition. A laidback, come as you are kind of place where you can crack opena cold one, throw your peanut shells on the floor and enjoy steakhouse qualitymeat in the comfort of jeans and a t-shirt. It s where the atmosphere islively, beer is served ice cold, rolls are made-from-scratch and are endless,steak is grilled over real mesquite wood the way it was meant to be andgenuine hospitality is part of the DNA. There are no strangers at a Roadhouse,only friends.
We’d like for you to have at least 2years of hands-on restaurant management experience, be committed to excellencein friendly service, growing sales, and be looking for a company you can growwith. A valid driver’s license is a requirement for this position.
We will offer you more than just a paycheck, this includes:
- Unlimited Career Opportunities and Growth
- Comprehensive Benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance plus other voluntary benefits
- Bonus Opportunities dependent on restaurant financial results
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount Program & More!
Ideal candidateswould be able to live our values:
- Accountability for Results
- Relentless Improvement
- Passion to Serve
- Integrity in all Actions
- Respect for Each Individual
- Embrace Change
- Helping Our Guests – As a foodservice company, we feel it is our duty to help families by bringing mealsto those who need them most, right in our very own back yard. Ourpartnership with Second Harvest of Middle Tennessee is one of theimpactful organizations that we support.
- We love music – Logan’s Roadhouseand the American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers (ASCAP), theleading music licensing group in the U.S., have partnered to supportemerging artists and songwriters on an industry-first initiative
- Family Comes first – We considerevery one of our team members a very important member of the Logan’sRoadhouse Family. Our Logan’s Love Initiative provides financial supportto our team members during times of crisis.
IS THE FIRE INYOU?
We re looking forpassionate workers who care as much about the quality of our food as the peoplethey re serving it to. Think that s you? This could be a match made inroadhouse heaven.
Logan’s is an Equal Opportunity & E-Verify Employer
Similar jobs to this include RM, AM, Restaurant Management, Restaurant Assistant Manager, Restaurant Service Manager, Front of House Manager, Server Manager, Dining Room Manager
Associated topics: back end, day shift manager, front end, frontend, general operations manager, grocery store manager, management, partner, shift leader, shift manager
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.