Website Eat'n Park
Eat’n Park is immediately hiring Management Trainees! At Eat’n Park, our purpose is to create smiles. We live our purpose every day through our Core Values:?we care about people, we’re passionate about food, we embrace innovation, we’re fiscally responsible and we foster diversity and inclusion. As a Restaurant Management Trainee, you will complete an industry leading in-depth training program to prepare you for success as an Assistant Restaurant Manager.
A MANAGEMENT TEAM MEMBER YOU CAN EXPECT:
- 20% discount on any food purchase at our brands: Eat’n Park, Hello Bistro, The Porch, and Parkhurst Dining.
- Competitive National Discount Program
- One free meal each shift
- Free meal for your whole family once a month
Growth and Development:
- Continuous development with our internal training platform Smile Universe
- Rapid career advancement opportunities – 99% of our General Managers were promoted internally
- Eligibility for 401K, Vision, Dental and Medical plans
- Paid Time Off & Salary Continuance
- Bonus eligibility
- Life Insurance
- One weekend off a month
Typical work activities for our Assistant Restaurant Managers include:
- Coordinating the entire operation of the restaurant during scheduled shifts
- Greeting customers and doing table visits to ensure customer satisfaction
- Understanding and practicing all safety procedures at the restaurant
- Hiring, training, retaining, and developing team members
- Role model and hold team members accountable to operational and quality standards
- Creating smiles!
- High school diploma or the equivalent; college degree preferred.
- 1 year of restaurant or hospitality experience; restaurant management experience preferred.
- Ability to performing all essential job duties within the restaurant including but not limited to: stand/walk for periods of eight to ten hours and lift/move up to 50lbs.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Effectively manage team members and resolve conflict.
- Must have computer skills (MS Office, point of sale systems, inventory management systems, etc.).
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by team members assigned to this classification. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Eat’n Park Hospitality Group is an equal opportunity employer. We focus on valuing our individual and group differences, making our teams stronger and more engaged. Diversity and inclusion have been a core value of ours for over 70 years.
Associated topics: director, director food and beverage, floor manager, food service supervisor, operations manager, partner, produce manager, restaurant general manager, shift leader, store manager
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.