As the team at Zaxby’s expands, we’re saving a seat for you!
To our guests, Zaxby’s is more than just a place to eat – it’s a place to have fun, spend time with friends, and enjoy great food.
To our team members, Zaxby’s is a family!
Assistant Managers are responsible for ensuring that the restaurant delivers great experiences to guests while maintaining operational standards. You will manage the daily operations of the restaurant ensuring that the team properly follows all processes, policies, and procedures.
Why work at Zax?
- QUARTERLY BONUS POTENTIAL!!
- FREE Meals On Shift & 50% Off Meals Off Shift
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Early Access to Pay
- Paid Training
- Opportunities to Advance
- Recognition Program
- Referral Program
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) With Employer Match (age 21 & older, after 1 year of employment)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Must possess leadership qualities, organizational skills, and ability to interact cooperatively with others
- Leadership experience preferred
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have a valid driver’s license, vehicle insurance, and reliable transportation
- Available to work full-time – a minimum of 5 days and 32 to 48 hours per week
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends, and holidays
- Successful completion of background check
Associated topics: assistant general manager, director food and beverage, front end, general operations manager, kitchen manager, management, partner, produce manager, restaurant general manager, supervisor
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.