Website Chicken Salad Chick
Chicken Salad Chick has immediate job openings for Restaurant Team Members/Team Leaders at their Fishers, IN restaurant.
Enjoy flexible hours, competitive pay, great food and our amazing ‘Chick’ culture! No fryers, grills, early mornings or late nights, and to top it off, we are CLOSED on SUNDAYS!
We are looking for Restaurant Team Members and Team Leaders with a passion for Spreading Joy, Enriching Lives and Serving Others!
Our Team Members work up to three areas of our restaurants: Service, Sandwich Line and Production. Our Team Leaders support our management team & team members and take care of our guests by running flawless shifts.
The Team Member is responsible for working directly with guests and fellow team members to Spread Joy, Enrich Lives and Serve Others. This person will support up to three functional areas of the restaurant: Service, Sandwich Line and Production. The Team Member will complete all necessary training through Chicken Salad Chick University (CSCU) in order to flawlessly execute the duties of the assigned position.
The Team Member will exhibit the Chicken Salad Chick 10 Non-Negotiable Behaviors and embrace our Culture throughout the shift, helping us become America s Favorite Place for Chicken Salad!
- Offer every guest, on every visit, a superb experience that creates a lasting memory. Greet every guest to welcome them to our restaurant!
- Support and assist fellow team members whenever possible.
- Maintain a safe, clean, and organized work area according to Chicken Salad Chick (CSC) standards.
- Monitor quality, safety and appearance of all products and ingredients.
- Complete assigned tasks efficiently and thoroughly in accordance with CSC standards.
- Restock work area before leaving shift.
- Adhere to Company uniform and grooming standards.
- Attend all scheduled employee meetings and bring suggestions for improvement.
- Report problems (faulty equipment, product shortages, etc.) to supervisor promptly.
- Complete other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with fellow team members and guests
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent attendance and punctuality; reliability
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Must be at least 16 years old
Education and Experience
- Previous restaurant and/or retail experience a plus
- Exert up to 40 pounds of force occasionally to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility, including bending and stooping, for the duration of the workday
- Must be able to work and perform all duties at assigned station(s) in the kitchen or service area
Associated topics: cocinera, cocinero, commercial kitchen, complimentary, cook, diner, fryer, grill, maker, prep cook
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.