Website Work World
Willy’s Discount Workwear is looking for Part to Full Time Sales Associates to join the Federal Way team. Willy’s Discount Workwear has been providing quality merchandise and great customer service to Western Washington for over 20 years.
Applicants must be self-starters, friendly, outgoing and hard working with a good attention to detail. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are also required.
Applicants must also be able to work all shifts, including nights and weekend. Must also be able to fulfill the physical requirements of the position including, but not limited to: lifting up to 25 pounds, climbing ladders, and continuous walking and/or standing.
- Assist customers with requests in store and on the phone
- Demonstrate knowledge of products and services to customers
- Greet customers in a friendly and polite manner
- Keep an eye on inventory levels and restock shelves as needed
- Ring up customers at the cash register, take payments, and issue receipts
- Tag prices on merchandise
- Contribute to team’s daily sales goals
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- 1-2 years of sales experience or customer service experience preferred
- Willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Strong orientation towards providing excellent customer service
- Basic math skills
- High attention to detail
- Demonstrated selling skills
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance
- Bilingual skills is a plus
Willy’s Discount Workwear offers competitive pay as well as benefits to qualified employees including: medical and dental benefits, Paid Time Off, 401K retirement plan, and generous employee discounts
Associated topics: cashier, counter, customer service associate, customer service representative, retail customer service, retail sales associate, sales, sales consultant, sell, service representative
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.