Are you a self-starter with strong attention to detail? Acosta is looking for Retail Service Merchandisers to perform project retail work. You will implement plan-o-grams, new item placement, void corrections, stock rotation, build displays, and complete surveys and audits.
Along with competitive pay, Acosta offers a comprehensive benefits program, paid time off, and 401(k) match for both full and part-time employees!
- Read and follow plan-o-grams to effectively complete project work. Be willing to learn Acosta s best practices with merchandising.
- Perform duties such as maintaining store shelf standards and inventory, including rotation of products. Properly placing and displaying merchandise, shelf strips and tags, checking date codes and plan-o-gram integrity, and processing pack-outs, restocks and reorders as necessary.
- Assist in gathering and moving materials, supplies, fixtures, and equipment necessary for the assigned project work.
- Partner with store personnel and co-workers to achieve and maintain merchandising excellence, discuss changes, and build an effective working relationship.
- Report and discuss observations and issues to your IMPACT Area Manager.
- Effectively and accurately work with web-based applications to indicate work availability, check and accept schedule for work assignments, and receive work documentation and information. Record work start and completion times, work mileage, expenses, time and attendance, and complete training activities.
- Effectively and accurately prepare, process, submit, and manage documentation related to assigned project work.
- Perform job safely by demonstrating full awareness of his/her surroundings. Utilize proper safety techniques and equipment use when necessary. Be proactive in alerting management to any unsafe act or condition to prevent injuries.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Strong demonstration of the following Core Competencies:
- Quality Commitment: Maintain quality standards that meet and/or exceed expectations
- Comfortable utilizing Technology (i.e. smartphones and handheld devices)
- Need to be able to lift and carry individual cases of product, shelving, or displays up to 30 pounds
- Be willing and able to work in cold environmental conditions (i.e. refrigerated and freezer sections of retail stores) for limited periods of time
- Have reliable access to the internet
- You must have a valid driver s license and be able to drive in a car for extended periods of time
Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.
Associated topics: buyer, display, inventory, merchandise, purchase, raw material, ship, shipment, store, supplier
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.