Website Trident Medical Center
Have you heard the good news?
Along with offering a Sign-on Bonus, we have recently increased our pay rates for Registered Nurses across all units! Apply today to learn more.
Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) RN Ambulatory Care Weekend Nights you want in your current role? We invest in what matters most to nurses like you at home, at work, and at every stage in your career. We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Trident Medical Center which is a part of the nation s leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
Trident Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Do you want to work where you have a voice? Nurses are at the forefront of our commitment to the care and improvement of human life. At HCA Healthcare, there are many ways for nurses to have a voice through professional practice councils, advisory councils, vital voices surveys, and units of distinction. We learn from our multi-generational nursing family. We partner with our Nurses at Trident Medical Center!
Job Summary and Qualifications
As an Ambulatory Care RN, you will provide prepare patients for surgery, endoscopy, and interventional procedures. This position also performs Phase II and III recovery and prepares outpatients for discharge. You will be responsible for assessing, evaluating, planning, implementing, and coordinating a treatment plan and achieving the goals of the Ambulatory Care department.
What you will do in this role:
You will provide prompt assessment of patient upon return from OR and/or diagnostic procedure and document findings.
You will provide safe nursing care and a safe environment for patients and families.
You will transcribe and implement physician orders and document all patient related information.
You will administer medication and IV fluids accurately and safely within nursing guidelines.
You will update/revise plan of care as needed, based on continued assessment of patient. This includes providing care for patient discharge to nursing unit, including transport.
You will effectively respond and perform in an emergency and use critical thinking skills to perceive potential problem situations and intervene to offset adverse effects.
Qualifications – External
What qualifications you will need:
Must be a graduate from an accredited school of Nursing: Associate degree in Nursing or higher is required
Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state which you practice and/or hold an active Compact/Multi-State RN license
Current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider is required
Minimum of 1-year previous experience of Critical Care or PACU Nursing is strongly preferred
Trident Medical Center is a 400+ bed acute-care facility located in South Carolina’s Lowcountry, and is part of the national HCA Healthcare network. Our hospital s services include a Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence, an award-winning Heart Center, the Trident Breast Care Center and the South Carolina Institute for Robotic Surgery. Trident Health is consistently named as one of the nation s top hospitals for quality and safety by The Joint Commission.
At Trident Medical Center, our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our Charleston community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
“Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do.”
If this opportunity is your next step in your career path, we encourage you to apply for our RN Ambulatory Care Weekend Nights opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: ccu, infusion, intensive care, neonatal, nurse rn, psychiatric, registed, staff nurse, tcu, unit
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.