Website BAYLOR SCOTT & WHITE
We are looking for RNs to join our Float Pool.
Ability to float to Taylor, Round Rock, Pflugerville, and Cedar Park
** $5,000 Sign on Bonus**
Our Float Pool group provides support to our nursing teams in our medical centers. Our Float Pool RNs play a vital role in the care of our patients by providing additional nursing coverage in our ED, Med/Surg, Critical Care and ICU departments. Ideal Float Pool Registered Nurse (RN) candidates will have ED, Med/Surg, Critical Care and/or ICU experience, be team-oriented, have a strong degree of empathy and compassion. Opportunities to cross-train across specialties are also available.
- Location/Facility North Austin Area
- Hours Full-time
- Schedule/Shift Days and Nights available
- Benefits Our competitive benefits package includes:
- Supplemental pay for Float Pool assignment
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits (FT or PT candidates only)
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
Baylor Scott & White Health is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas, and one of the largest in the United States with 49 hospitals, more than 800 patient care sites and more than 5,800 affiliated physicians. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, Baylor Scott & White Health stands to be one of the nation s exemplary health care organizations. We exist to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it s accepting a calling!
- ADN required; BSN degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of RN experience is required.
- CPR/BLS is required.
- Valid driver s license and ability to travel between clinics as needed
Associated topics: asn, cardiothoracic, ccu, intensive care, intensive care unit, nurse, recovery, registed, surgical, transitional
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.