Website PIVOTAL PLACEMENT SERVICES
Our passion is connecting every patient with the best doctors, services, and quality care options! Help us drive awareness by connecting our amazing team of providers to those who need them most. We are looking for an RN that wants to team up with physicians, nurse practitioners, nurse case managers, transitional care management nurses, and social workers to improve the care of patients transitioning from acute-care hospitals to post-acute care facilities or back into their home.
Fort Myers has a low cost of living plus year-round warmth, lush flora, waterways and proximity to white sand beaches!
Type of Work:
- Work in an EMR system daily entering health data
- Providing education to high utilizing ER patients regarding other resources available
- Identifying gaps in care to reduce readmissions
- Collaborate with case manager & impatient providers
- 2+ years of recent clinical hospital experience
- Must have good computer skills
- Managed care or Case manager experience is a huge plus!
- Health / Dental / Vision / Pharmacy
- Retirement options with employer match contribution
- Disability / Life / Critical Illness / Family Leave
- PTO and Paid Holidays
What do people say about working with us?
- I was matched with a position that is perfect for me. My recruiter was very professional, thorough, and knowledgeable. He communicated with me constantly and provided updates on the hiring process. Followed up with me with interviews and updated me constantly on the progress. -Registered Nurse
Who We Are
Headquartered in Central Florida, Pivotal Placement Services is a full-service national workforce solutions firm that specializes in placing healthcare professionals from staff to leadership with both clinical and non-clinical employers.
Pivotal Placement Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobvertise.com.