Whether you’re a seasoned Registered Nurse or you’re six months into starting your career, ShiftMed welcomes you to join our nursing team! We do things a little differently at ShiftMed by offering you a position on our nursing team where you can work as much or as little you want. That means, if you’re just looking to find temporary work to earn some extra income or you’re ready to take on some full-time work, we’re the solution for you!
Becoming a ShiftMed Nurse means:
* Getting to work close to home by gaining exclusive access to over 100 full-time and part-time RN shifts at hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, nursing homes, and assisted living communities near you.
* Choosing from 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts – Weekend, Weekday including Holidays (which pay extra!).
* Earning 20% higher hourly rates than the local Registered Nurse (RN) rates + bonuses!
* Having a full-time support team available to answer any questions or help you with anything you need!
* Don’t wait a week to get paid; with ShiftMed’s Next Day Pay , you can now request payment the business day after your shift, sent directly to your account, for free (no fees).
Join our team today and enjoy these benefits:
* Guaranteed Shifts (which means guaranteed pay!)
* Competitive Pay
* Flexible Contracts
* Paid Sick Days
* Overtime Pay
* Full-time and Part-time Work
* Next Day Pay ! (no fee)
* Direct Deposit
* Self-Scheduled Shifts
* 24/7 Team Support
* Incentive Bonus Programs
* Holiday Promotional Contests
* And Much More!
ShiftMed Registered Nurse (RN) Requirements:
* Must have RN license in good standing in the state in which applying
* Must have at least 6 months experience working in a long-term care facility
* Demonstrates caring and compassionate nature
* Must possess supervisory skills
* Candidate must have a positive outlook and problem-solving skills
* Must be able to push, pull, move and/or lift a minimum of 50 pounds to a minimum height of 3 feet
* Must be able to assist with transfer and positioning of residents
* CPR Certification
* TB test and physical within the last year
* The RN performs ongoing assessment and observation of the residents to ensure that the residents remain at their optimum level of health
* Dispensing and recording of all medications accurately and according to policy and procedures
* Carrying out all orders prescribed by the physician accurately, ensuring that all meds and equipment are available in a timely manner
* The RN delegates responsibility to nurse’s aides and monitors the care delivered by the aides, ensuring that all care is being delivered to all the residents appropriately
* The RN must be able to fulfill all responsibilities and duties of the job description as posted
Apply today to join our RN team; we look forward to virtually meeting you!
ShiftMed adheres to CMS and local Department of Health guidance on Covid-19 vaccinations. Healthcare professionals (HCPs) must be up to date on all recommended Covid-19 vaccinations, including a booster dose when required. HCPs who are not up to date on Covid-19 vaccination doses may be required to undergo weekly testing and comply with mask mandates at ShiftMed s client facilities. Vaccinated workers may still be subject to regular Covid-19 symptom screenings including temperature and symptom checks.
ShiftMed is committed to offering nurses a platform that helps them build a flexible schedule by bringing together hundreds of shifts to choose from. Rates offered may differ based on the location of assisted living, skilled nursing facilities, and hospitals that we’ve partnered up with. All advertised rates reflect the average wages ShiftMed’s partner facilities are currently offering. Hourly rates fluctuate throughout each week depending on the facility you schedule shifts with.
license number – 2328
Associated topics: cardiothoracic, care, coronary, hospice, intensive care, mhb, nurse clinical, registered nurse, tcu, unit
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.