Website COMPETENT CARE HOME HEALTH
*Registered Nurse- RN/LVN, Private Duty Job Summary: *The RN/LVN for Private duty will use their experience, compassion, and critical thinking skills to provide outstanding care for patients in their homes.
We offer a competitive pay scale, flexible schedule, and pay differentials for night shifts, part-time, additional certifications and/or experience such as vent, psych, spinal cord, etc.
Immediate opening – 40 hours a week guaranteed!
*Registered Nurse Benefits may include:*
* Top pay + *sign-on bonus*
* Kaiser or Blue Shield Health insurance options for eligible employees
* Vision and dental insurance
* AD&D Insurance
* Generous PTO
* Opportunity for growth
Our esteemed nurses provide care to our largest patient population.
* Provide skilled nursing care to patients in their homes.
* Prepare documentation and progress notes according to policy.
* Educate patients and their families with self-care techniques.
* Build strong relationships with patients and families to promote a comfortable working environment.
* Provide safe, quality and appropriate care according to physicians’ orders.
*Qualifications for the RN/LVN:*
* Licensed in the state of California.
* Minimum of one (1) year prior home health experience.
* Effective communication and problem resolution skills.
Associated topics: lead, license, licensed, licensed vocational, licensed vocational nurse, med surg, mtp, nurse ii, practical nurse, vocational nurse
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.