Website Trident Medical Center
SHIFT: No Weekends
- Competitive pay
- Student Loan Repayment
- Student Loan Forgiveness
- Paid time off
- 401k, Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Numerous Consumer/Employee Discounts
- You will provide prompt assessment of patient upon return from OR and/or diagnostic procedure and document findings.
- You will provide safe nursing care and safe environment for patients and families.
- You will transcribe and implement physician orders and document all patient related information.
- You will administer medication and IV fluids accurately and safely within nursing guidelines.
- You will update/revise plan of care as needed, based on continued assessment of patient. This includes providing care for patient discharge to nursing unit, including transport.
- You will effectively respond and perform in emergency and use critical thinking skills to perceive potential problem situations and intervene to offset adverse effects.
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of Nursing: Associate’s Degree in Nursing or higher is required
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state which you practice and/or hold an active Compact/Multi-State RN license
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider is required
- ACLS required
- Minimum of 1-year previous experience of Critical Care or PACU Nursing is strongly preferred
Trident Medical Center offers critical care services and 24/7 Hospitalist and Intensivist programs. Trident Medical Center’s 445 bed facility is a five-star recipient for cardiovascular, neurosciences, critical care and patient safety outcomes according to a study released by Healthgrades, the leading online resource for comprehensive information about physicians and hospitals. This achievement is part of new findings and data featured in the Healthgrades 2019 Report to the Nation.
HCA Healthcare, the parent company of Trident Medical Center, has been continually named a World’s Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-###-#### option 1.
Associated topics: hospice, intensive care unit, maternal, nurse clinical, nurse rn, registered nurse, staff nurse, surgery, tcu, unit
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.