The future of nursing is now! If you’re a Registered Nurse (RN), you can now easily add part-time work into your unpredictable schedule or find full-time nursing positions when you join the ShiftMed team of nursing assistants. Whether you’re an RN with years of experience or you’re six months into the field, you can look towards ShiftMed to help you advance your career!
What Makes ShiftMed different?
* We offer our Registered Nurses / RNs Guaranteed Shifts ! This means that for select shifts, once a facility confirms your slot – even if they cancel on you last minute, you’ll be paid in full for that entire shift.
* We pay our RNs 20% more than the local avg. hourly rates (PLUS bonuses!)
* You have 100% control over every RN shift you claim and work – with no shift minimums!
* Working with us is fun! We provide ample opportunities for you to participate in our many contests, sweepstakes, and drawings for extra cash in your pocket!
* Don’t wait the week to get paid; with ShiftMed’s Next Day Pay , you can now request payment the business day after your shift, sent directly to your account, for free (no fees).
Registered Nurse (RN) Benefits:
* Next Day Pay ! (no fee)
* Guaranteed Shifts (which means guaranteed pay!)
* Competitive Pay
* Full-time and Part-time Work
* Flexible Contracts
* Paid Sick Days
* Overtime Pay
* Direct Deposit
* Self-Scheduled Shifts
* 24/7 Team Support
* Ride Assistance
* Incentive Bonus Programs
* Holiday Promotional Contests
* And Much More!
ShiftMed Registered Nurse (RN) Requirements:
* Must have RN license in good standing in the state in which applying
* Must have at least 6 months experience working in a long-term care facility
* Demonstrates caring and compassionate nature
* Must possess supervisory skills
* Candidate must have a positive outlook and problem-solving skills
* Must be able to push, pull, move and/or lift a minimum of 50 pounds to a minimum height of 3 feet
* Must be able to assist with transfer and positioning of residents
* CPR Certification
* TB test and physical within the last year
* The RN performs ongoing assessment and observation of the residents to ensure that the residents remain at their optimum level of health
* Dispensing and recording of all medications accurately and according to policy and procedures
* Carrying out all orders prescribed by the physician accurately, ensuring that all meds and equipment are available in a timely manner
* The RN delegates responsibility to nurse’s aides and monitors the care delivered by the aides, ensuring that all care is being delivered to all the residents appropriately
* The RN must be able to fulfill all responsibilities and duties of the job description as posted
Apply Now to start our easy RN credentialing process!
ShiftMed adheres to CMS and local Department of Health guidance on Covid-19 vaccinations. Healthcare professionals (HCPs) must be up to date on all recommended Covid-19 vaccinations, including a booster dose when required. HCPs who are not up to date on Covid-19 vaccination doses may be required to undergo weekly testing and comply with mask mandates at ShiftMed s client facilities. Vaccinated workers may still be subject to regular Covid-19 symptom screenings including temperature and symptom checks.
ShiftMed is committed to offering nurses a platform that helps them build a flexible schedule by bringing together hundreds of shifts to choose from. Rates offered may differ based on the location of assisted living, skilled nursing facilities, and hospitals that we’ve partnered up with. All advertised rates reflect the average wages ShiftMed’s partner facilities are currently offering. Hourly rates fluctuate throughout each week depending on the facility you schedule shifts with.
license number – 2328
Associated topics: asn, ccu, hospice, nurse clinical, nurse rn, psychatric, psychiatric, registed, registered nurse, transitional
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.