Website Memorial Health University Medical Center
Have you heard the good news?
Along with offering a Sign-on Bonus, we have recently increased our pay rates for Registered Nurses across all units! Apply today to learn more.
Do you have the career opportunities as an RN Robotics Coordinator that you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Memorial Health University Medical Center, a facility that is part of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Memorial Health, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Student Loan Repayment
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated RN Robotics Coordinator like you to be a part of our team.
The RN Robotics Coordinator will provide professional surgical nursing care to patients utilizing the nursing process, collaborating with other members of the health care delivery team, including physicians, to assure quality health care. The Operating Room Nurse assumes the responsibility for ensuring effective communication with the surgical technologists, the other Registered Nurses, the surgeons, the patients and their families, as well as the other members of the surgical team.
What you will do in this role:
- You will provide assistance in emergency procedures as well as elective and scheduled cases
- You will work alongside surgical teams to ensure that patients receive the best possible care
- You will serve as a liaison between the surgical team and the patients’ families
- You will be responsible for organizing supplies needed for patients
- You will assess patients before, during, and after surgery and maintain a sterile operating room
- You will perform count procedures to protect patient from unintended retained foreign objects as well as perform interventions necessary to ensure the patient s procedure is performed on the correct site, side, and level
- You will perform interventions throughout the surgical procedure to maintain the status of the patient s genitourinary, gastrointestinal, musculoskeletal, endocrine, respiratory, cardiovascular, and neurological systems, and fluid, electrolyte, and acid-base balances at or above baseline levels
- You will administer medications in accordance with physician orders
- You will actively involve patient or designated support person in decisions affecting their post perioperative plan of care and the rehabilitation process
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of Nursing: Associate’s Degree in Nursing or higher is required
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state which you practice and/or hold an active Compact/Multi-State RN license
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider is required
- Minimum of 1-year previous experience of Perioperative Nursing is strongly preferred
Memorial HealthUniversity Medical Center (MHUMC) is a 640+ bed hospital in the beautiful,southern city of Savannah, Georgia. The facility opened its doors in 1955 andhas evolved into the most advanced healthcare provider in the region employingover 3,500 colleagues.
Memorial HealthUniversity Medical Center serves as a regional referral center for heart care,cancer care, trauma care, children’s care, high-risk pregnancies and high-risknewborn care. Our hospital includes the region’s only Level 1 Trauma Center,the region’s only Children’s Hospital and the Savannah campus of MercerUniversity School of Medicine. We proudly serve 35 counties across southeastGeorgia and southern South Carolina.
Memorial HealthUniversity Medical Center is always looking to grow and further advance in thehealthcare industry, earning local, regional, national recognition ofexcellence. MHUMC uses its vast clinical knowledge, innovative operatingstrategies, scale and stability to transform healthcare and help our communitythrive. Our goal is to create a new standard for excellence that will not onlyserve our current patients but also change the future of medicine.
HCA Healthcare hasbeen continually named a World’s Most Ethical Company by Ethispheresince2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for thedelivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking foran opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage youto apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified youwill hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and applytoday!
We are an equalopportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminateon the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexualorientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: domiciliary, intensive care, mhb, neonatal, nurse rn, psychatric, psychiatric, surgery, tcu, transitional
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.