Website Medical City Dallas
SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Utilize a systematic approach to provide individualized, goal-directed nursing care.
Perform comprehensive nursing assessments regarding the health status of the patient.
Formulate a nursing care plan based on determination of nursing diagnoses and identified problems.
Implement nursing care within the RN s scope of practice, including compliance with other laws that apply to the practice setting.
Develop and implement teaching plans for patients concerning promotion, maintenance and restoration of health.
- Medical, Dental, disability and life insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment
- BSN required within 24 months of hire
- Current TX RN license or valid compact license
- Minimum of one-year experience in acute care hospital in a PCU or ICU, within the last three years, required
- Transplant experience, a plus.
- BLS required, issued by American Heart Association
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-###-#### option 1.
Associated topics: asn, bsn, hospice, intensive care unit, nurse clinical, psychatric, psychiatric, staff nurse, surgery, unit
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.