Website Methodist Hospital
Methodist Healthcare is excited to announce newly increased rates for all RNs! Apply to learn more!
Here at Methodist Healthcare, our everyday decisions are founded on compassion. Apply today and join a team that is dedicated to serving others in need.
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Moving, mortgage, and real estate assistance
- 100% matching 401k based on years of service
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a Registered Nurse for Methodist Hospital to ensure we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
Our Registered Nurses have access to a variety of resources to help you reach your goals including:
- A comprehensive orientation process
- Valuable mentorship from specialty specific educators
- Leadership development programs
- State-of-the-art units equipped with the latest technologies in patient care
What You Will Do In Your Role:
- You will consistently apply the nursing process, critical thinking skills, scientific judgment, technical skills and leadership to independently deliver safe nursing care to patients
- You will collaborate with the patient care team to achieve quality patient outcomes
- You will provide communication, confidence, and professionalism as evidenced by active engagement in unit and organizational activities
- You will demonstrate team work, adaptability, and serving as a resource to the patient care team
- You will have accountability for delivering quality nursing care services and for promoting a positive image of nursing
What qualifications you will need:
- Graduate of an accredited diploma, associates, or baccalaureate degree registered nursing program
- Minimum of six (6) months of clinical experience as a licensed Registered Nurse
- Current Registered Nurse License in the State of Texas or Multi-State Compact License (Employees with RN Compact License are required to obtain Texas RN License within 90 days of hire date)
- Current American Heart Association BLS Certification
Patient Ratio is 3:1
Caring for a wide variety of post-surgical patients, some example are: Lafort, Tracheostomy, Laryngectomy, Thyroidectomy , Breast Surgery, Lung Surgery, Abdominal related procedures, Urology, Woundvacs
Highly motivated and high performing floor
This floor prides itself on maintaining some of the highest scores for patient and employee satisfaction across the division.
Associated topics: asn, bsn, care, ccu, domiciliary, hospice, mhb, nurse clinical, registed, transitional
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.