Website Methodist Hospital
Methodist Healthcare is excited to announce newly increased rates for all RNs! Apply to learn more!
Here at Methodist Healthcare, our everyday decisions are founded on compassion. Apply today and join a team that is dedicated to serving others in need.
We want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Moving, mortgage, and real estate assistance
- 100% matching 401k based on years of service
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking Nurses to ensure we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
Our Registered Nurses have access to a variety of resources to help you reach your goals including:
- A comprehensive orientation process
- Valuable mentorship from specialty specific educators
- Leadership development programs
- State-of-the-art units equipped with the latest technologies in patient care
Critical factors to your success include:
- Consistently apply the nursing process, critical thinking skills, scientific judgment, technical skills and leadership to independently deliver safe nursing care to patients.
- Collaborating with the patient care team to achieve quality patient outcomes
- Communication, confidence, and professionalism as evidenced by active engagement in unit and organizational activities
- Demonstrate team work, adaptability, and serving as a resource to the patient care team
- Accountability for delivering quality nursing care services and promoting a positive image of nursing
The Wound, Ostomy and Continence nurse is a RN who has graduated from an Accredited Wound Ostomy Continence (WOC) Nurse Program. The WOCN provides direct care and education for patients of all ages including the neonate, pediatric, adolescent, adult and/or geriatric patient who are experiencing disorders of the gastrointestinal tract, genitourinary tract and integumentary systems. Direct care will incorporate the following: abdominal stomas, fistulas, drains, acute and chronic wounds as well as urinary and fecal incontinence. The WOCN serves as a resource person in the areas of wounds, ostomies and continence care and provides education to the patient, patient support system and facility staff.
A BSN is required
Current RN License in the State of Texas or Multi-State Compact License (Employees with RN Compact License are required to obtain Texas RN License within 90 days of hire date)
Current American Heart Association BLS Certification
Must enroll in a recognized Wound Ostomy Continence Nurse program within 2 months of hire or be a graduate of such program.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: bsn, care, hospice, maternal, mhb, neonatal, psychatric, psychiatric, surgical, unit
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.