A Day in the Life of an Image Consultant:
You’ll be responsible for the face-to face consultations and enrolling new clients into one our many solutions.
- Generates enthusiasm for purchasing one of HairClub’s all proven solutions.
- Ability to address and overcome sales objections.
- Meet or exceed sales goals (monthly budgets and sales drivers). Closes sale and finalizes all transaction details.
What You’ll Need:
- 3+ years of sales experience- experience selling an intangible a plus
- Solid communicator- can articulate key selling points.
- Persuasive selling techniques, ability to educate and encourage clients on changing promotions.
- Confident, self – driven, and motivated.
- Proven record of accomplishments as a top ranked performer.
- Passionate and energetic about helping others and displaying a genuine caring compassion.
- Honest, trustworthy and ethical- build and preserve strong client and team relationships.
- Willing to continuously improve, possess an eagerness to learn new skills and techniques.
- Strong active listening skills.
- Giving all clients the best service and ultimate client experience (“UCE”).
- Bilingual (English/ Spanish) a plus.
Great Perks & Benefits:
Attractive work hours: Tuesday through Saturday, with Sundays and Mondays off. Salons are closed for most major holidays.
Receive the best benefits in the industry, including:
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Full, comprehensive benefits (medical insurance, dental insurance, life insurance and more)
- A 401(k)-retirement savings plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company-paid training
- A wealth of opportunities for growth and advancement
HairClub is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated topics: casualty, insurer, insurance, insurance agent, insurance sales, insurance sales agent, life insurance agent, life insurance sales, medicare, medicare solution
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.