Patra is a leading provider of Technology-Enabled Services to the insurance industry. Patra’s team of global experts allow brokers, MGAs, wholesalers and carriers to capture the Patra Advantage – profitable growth and organizational value.
Patra powers insurance processes by optimizing the application of people and technology; supporting insurance organizations as they sell, deliver and manage policies for their customers.
*About this job*
We are looking to add an experienced sales executive to help grow our Specialty segment. Specialty serves Insurance Companies, MGA’s Wholesalers, and Insurtechs and is the fastest-growing segment within our company. The candidate will have a command of enterprise sales and a proven track record of growing sales for a technology-enabled service provider in the rapidly changing insurance industry.
* Prospecting: Identification and cultivation of Insurance Company, MGA, Wholesale, and Insurtech leads from prospects and existing clients.
* Needs Assessment: Comprehensive understanding of prospect/client needs and collaboration with other internal teams to deliver the most appropriate needs-specific solutions.
* Proposals and Contracts: Deliver solutions-based proposals to clients and work with them through the contracting process.
* Sales Process: Execution of Sales Opportunities that in various stages per our Sales Process – to contract execution for new customer acquisition and sales growth with your designated segment/territory.
* Ongoing Relationship Management: Continued collaboration with the client and the client service team to ensure all commercial aspects of the relationship are being met.
* CRM Management: All prospecting and sales activity will be input and updated within our CRM.
*Minimum Requirements – Education & Experience*
* 5-8+ years of sales and experience, preferably within the Outsourcing or Insurance industries
* Experience selling professional services and/or technology-enabled services to the Insurance industry – preferably Carriers, MGA’s and Wholesalers
* P&C or Employee Benefits insurance industry understanding
* Excellent prospecting, CRM skills, and attention to detail
* Excellent presentation skills
* Bachelors degree
*Knowledge, Skills and Abilities*
* Experience selling into MGA, Wholesale and Carrier organizations at multiple levels
* Extensive understanding of MGA, Wholesale, and Carrier operations
* Proven track record of achieving sales targets and quotas – in a complex and dynamic market
* Consultative prospect management and sales skills; ability to drive engagement and results over a long sales cycle
* Strategic thinking and planning skills related to enterprise sales, multiple products, software and human services
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to travel
* Work from home
* Minimum internet speed of 6 mbps download and 3 mbps upload; no satellite
* Competitive Salary / Benefits / PTO
* Constantly perform desk-based computer tasks
* Frequent sitting
* Occasionally stand/walk, writing by hand, use of telephone, lift/carry/push/pull objects that weigh 11-20 pounds
* Sort/file paperwork, rarely twist/bend/stoop/squat
* Consistent with its obligations under the law, the Patra Corp will provide reasonable accommodation to any employee with a disability who requires accommodation to perform the essential functions of his or her job.
* Interpersonal Skills: Demonstrates the ability to work well with Patra colleagues and clients and with external organizations
* Promotes Culture of Respect & Safety: Demonstrates commitment to personal responsibility and value for safety and respect; communicates concerns; uses and promotes safe respectful behaviors based on training and lessons learned
* Subject to and expected to comply with all applicable Patra Corp policies and procedures
Associated topics: administrative, branch manager, leader, manager, manager of sales, principal, regional sales manager, sales leader, supervisor, territory manager
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.