Website REQUEST TECHNOLOGY - CRAIG JOHNSON
*We are unable to sponsor for this permanent Full time role*
*Requires 3 days onsite per week in Chicago*
*Position is bonus eligible*
Prestigious Global Company is currently seeking an SAP Financials FI/CO Architect. Candidate will be responsible for applying business and technical expertise to support, design and implement existing or new or revised business functionality into our global SAP ECC system. This role will lead and support projects across multiple business functions specializing in SAP FI/CO and be accountable for change requests, and production support within the scope of the functional area of the job.
- This role should have ability to transform and to support advanced business functions and business requirements into design, build and implement systems/technical solutions for the specified functional area. This person will be the key resource to drive continuous improvement and Best Practices on FI/CO modules in support of the company vision, operation strategy and roadmap.
- Main liaison to business functional areas – Partnering with business stakeholders, understand their needs, prioritize efforts, recommend changes/innovations, serving as the Subject Matter Expert
- Understand business requirements, analyze business needs, identify gaps, document requirements, propose, design, and implement solutions, including localization
- System Design: Documenting requirements and developing solutions using standard or custom SAP functionality. Recommending alternatives when multiple options are available.
- Developing Solutions: Perform SAP System Configuration, document functional requirements for custom development, execute appropriate system tests (Unit Testing, Regression Testing, User Acceptance Testing), writing system/user documentation, train end users on functionality.
- Production Support: Troubleshoot system issues, detailed technical analysis and apply solutions
- Business/Process Knowledge: Develop understanding of core functional areas.
- Project Management: Planning, support business case analysis, organize priorities, self-driven meeting tight timelines following standard project methodology
- Compliance: Ensures company, departmental and governmental standards are always followed
- Apply hands-on technical and functional expertise in SAP CO and integrated related modules
- Strong customer service orientation and experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment, flexible in a fast-changing environment, and self-motivated
- Ability to deliver multiple projects on time and on budget and adhere to IT PMO processes and methodology
- Strong analytical skills must include the ability to quickly identify problems, gather relevant information, determine the root causes, and make recommendations regarding solutions
- Excellent communication skills in technical/business language, strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Able to serve as a functional lead on SAP related projects
- Minimum of 8 years hands-on experience and extensive knowledge in SAP Finance and Controlling, with at least 3 full implementation cycles (from Blueprint to go-live)
- Must be strong in Back Office processes (AR/AP/GL/Local Tax/Banking).
- Heavy experience in configuration and implementation in a large global scale in core SAP
- Proven experience in configuration and issue resolution on several controlling objects for cost allocation for plan and actual costing processes
- Comprehensive solid knowledge in Intercompany sales flows accounting, usage of pricing conditions for Cost of Goods Sold accounting and management control, profit recognition and month end profit elimination
- Must be strong in Profit and Loss (P&L) reporting for statutory and management accounting end users on new costs validations and issues resolution
- Excellent understanding of tight integration with other SAP areas such as Supply Chain, Sales & Distribution and Finance
- Knowledge of roles and authorization functionality
- Strong functional configuration skills to implement and support the business needs
- Worked in a spirits, beverage or consumer industry is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, computer science or management information systems or equivalent
To apply for this job please visit www.jobvertise.com.