Website REQUEST TECHNOLOGY
Senior Associate DevOps Engineer
Salary: $100k-$110k + 10% Bonus
Location: Chicago, IL/Dallas, TX
*We are unable to provide sponsorship for this role*
*10% Bonus Eligible*
A prestigious financial company is seeking a Senior Associate DevOps Engineer
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field, or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of experience in building large scale, data-centric solutions
- 3+ years of experience (recent) participating on a DevOps team or as product owner for DevOps team
- Programming/Scripting experience in languages like Java, Bash, Python or Go
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) tools (examples – GitHub, Jenkins, Artifactory, Docker, Compose, K8s)
- Experience with distributed message brokers Kafka, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, Amazon Kinesis, etc.
- Experience with cloud technologies and migrations
- Working knowledge of DevOps tools. Eg Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Helm and CI/CD pipeline etc.
- Experience preferred with AWS foundational services like VPCs, Security groups, EC2, RDS, S3 ACLs, KMS, AWS CLI and IAM etc.
- Experience developing and delivering technical solutions using public cloud service providers like Amazon, Google, etc.
- Familiarity with monitoring related tools and frameworks like Splunk, ElasticSearch, Prometheus, AppDynamics
- Experience with RESTful APIs and JSON RPC
- Experience following Git workflows
- Enable development teams to self-service build and deployment processes through process automation.
- Assist in designing process improvements across the build, deployment, and monitoring of Clearing applications.
- Support the maintenance and configuration of development environments in Kubernetes and AWS.
- Support terraform, ansible, Harness, and Jenkins jobs used to instantiate and manage development environments.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobvertise.com.