The Senior Business Analyst will assist with the implementation and support of a project for a large financial services client. This role will be responsible for leveraging a solution knowledge to elicit business requirements and define epics and user stories that ensure that the solution implemented meets the client needs.
- Passion A feeling of intense enthusiasm towards or compelling desire for something. Passion can range from eager interest in or admiration for an idea, proposal, or cause; to enthusiastic enjoyment of an interest or activity.
- Collaboration The process of consistently and proactively involving two or more people or organizations to work together to complete a task or achieve a goal.
- Accountability Taking responsibility for your actions and the outcomes of those actions, reliably delivering on commitments, showing others you can be trusted to know what to do what you say you will do.
- Innovation The process of identifying new ideas, creative thoughts, or new devices/methods to solve new requirements, articulated needs, or existing market needs.
- Appreciation An outwardly visible expression of gratitude, thankfulness, or gratefulness, shown because of having received kindness or other types of generosity or goodwill.
- Embracing Global Diversity Willingly and enthusiastically accepting and supporting the delivery of services utilizing he right role in the right geography based on the work to be done.
Platform Delivery Leadership Competencies:
Leadership competencies are a set of behaviors and skills that can contribute to superior performance. By focusing on competency-based leadership, Platform Delivery will be able to better identify our next generation of leaders
- Instills Trust: Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
- Drives Results: Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Being resilient: Rebounding from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations.
- Optimizing work processes: Knowing the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Self-development: Actively seeking new ways to grow and be challenged using both formal and information development challenges.
- Facilitating effective project requirement/solution meetings while exhibiting confidence.
- Helping implement technology solutions in a cost-effective way and builds key relationships with stakeholders/partners.
- Ensuring the product backlog contains a healthy number of Epics to break down into a Feature level, ideally through a combination of ideas submitted from the client and Epsilon.
- Understanding business needs, program goals, and underlying solution to balance incoming requests/suggestions with capabilities and budget.
- Continual learning to stay abreast of industry trends and insights, as well as Epsilon products and services.
- Leveraging appropriate subject matter experts to obtain architectural guidance to ensure extensible, stable, and flexible technical recommendations.
- Partnering with the technical team, scrum masters, product owners, and Agile development teams to ensure seamless transition from Concepting to Build.
- Documentation of solution through descriptive narrative detail and diagramming to obtain consensus and alignment across internal and external stakeholders.
- Estimation of level of effort using relative and absolute sizing at various stages of product development.
- Tracking requests in progress to achieve expedient time to market metrics while exceeding customer expectations on solutions delivered.
- Conferring with client partners to understand creative or other requirements that may influence design.
- Auditing solutions to determine platform, partner, client, testing, or other dependencies that may arise throughout the course of delivery.
- Ensuring all prerequisites are met prior to grooming and refinement of stories.
- Mentoring junior BSAs on the team.
- Strong written/verbal communication skills, including the ability to influence a wide range of stakeholders across all roles and levels.
- Solid understanding of Relational Database Management Systems
- Proficient in SQL
- Proficient with Business Intelligence tools (e.g., Cognos)
- Understanding of Email tools and technologies is a plus
- Solid understanding of marketing concepts
- Working knowledge of project management methodologies and creation of defined artifacts
- Experience in Agile/Scrum development is a plus
- Requires 5 years of related experience
- MS Office including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio.
When you re one of us, you get to run with the best. For decades, we ve been helping marketers from the world s top brands personalize experiences for millions of people with our cutting-edge technology, solutions and services.
Thanks to the work of every employee, Epsilon products and services have been recognized as industry-leading by the Forrester Wave . We process more than 500 billion consumer actions each day and hold many patents of proprietary technology, including real-time modeling languages and consumer privacy advancements. And our CORE ID is the industry s most accurate, stable and scalable identity solution that helps brands recognize and reach 200M+ U.S. consumers in a privacy-safe way.
Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with more than 8,000 employees around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com
Great People Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.
Associated topics: analyse, financial reporting analyst, government, guidance, investment analyst, investment analytics, investment fund, monitor, refinement, strategy
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.