Website Cambia Health Solutions
Senior Consulting Research Analyst – Risk Adjustment
Telecommute within WA, OR, UT, or ID.
The Senior Consulting Research Analyst provides consultation on the design, testing and enhancement of corporate programs. Achieves actionable insights and solutions using analytical and statistical methods, project management and business knowledge. Researches and evaluates programs and outcomes to determine performance against stated objectives. Documents and communicates recommendations and solutions to business partners.
General Functions and Outcomes
* Perform complex analyses on programs and initiatives and creates visual representations and summary reports of findings. Develops meaningful dashboards and presentations that use information to inform and influence business activities and strategies.
* Applies knowledge of state and federal regulatory policies and procedures to program analysis and recommended actions.
* Extract, sort, cleanse, aggregate and process data from multiple sources, developing queries and reports based on business requirements.
* Work both independently and as part of a larger team supporting various internal customer groups on identifying business challenges and evaluating solutions to achieve objectives.
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop business cases, identify business problems and understand desired business outcomes.
* Completes analysis and applies judgment to derive recommendations for complex challenges and initiatives.
* Ensures the appropriate identification of root causes through effective use of data analysis tools and techniques.
* Prepares and presents standard and ad-hoc analysis to business partners that help guide decisions and support results.
* Perform responsibilities above with an increased degree of independence and self-direction.
* Provide higher level consultation on findings and recommendations.
* Works and interacts across the organization with a variety of business units.
* Perform responsibilities above with an increased degree of independence and self-direction. Works on projects and analyses that have a broad company impact.
* Provides higher level analysis and data interpretation in support of strategy development, program implementation and analysis.
* Develops meaningful dashboards and presentations that use information to inform and influence business activities and strategies, including senior leaders.
* Acts as an analytics, evaluation, or statistics subject matter expert on teams brought working toward the development and execution of strategic initiatives.
* Serve as mentor for junior members of the team.
* Experience with Risk Adjustment or Medicare preferred
* Experience with analytical / statistical programming tools for data extraction and summarization, statistics, and analysis (SAS, SQL, SPSS, R, STATA, MatLab, etc.). Ability to develop and modify queries to extract large amounts of data for standard and ad-hoc data requests.
* Experience with pre-processing of data, such as cleansing, aggregating, sorting, and combining data. Ability to combine multiple sources of data.
* Experience or coursework in advanced analytics such as analytic discovery, descriptive statistics, forecasting, experimental design, statistical inference, or predictive models.
* Ability to analyze and interpret complex quantitative and qualitative data, independently or as part of a team. Ability to synthesize analytic insights with business questions, literature, judgment, and policy knowledge to develop options, action plans, and solutions for internal business partners.
* Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills to effectively interface and communicate with customers.
* Demonstrated ability to facilitate or coordinate activities or projects, including
To view the full job description, click here
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.