Website REQUEST TECHNOLOGY
Senior Cyber Risk Management Analyst
Salary: $135k-$145k + 15% bonus
Location: Chicago, IL
Hybrid: 3 days on-site, 2 days remote/week
*This role is unable to provide sponsorship*
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Related Security Certification such as GIAC, CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC is a plus.
- Previous work in Compliance, Audit, Risk Management, or Security.
- Advanced understanding of COBIT, NIST 800-53, NIST CSF, ISO etc.
- Experience in security risk management principles and practices.
- Experience in working with regulatory frameworks and requirements such as, Reg SCI, CFTC
- Lead the processing of Security observations by reviewing security testing reports and generating SORT tickets.
- Support requirements gathering, submission, testing, and deployment of process automation efforts.
- Scoping, planning, conducting, and reporting Security assessments of third parties and technologies
- Research and recommend new or updated risk assessment methodologies, frameworks, and standards.
- Act as supporting point of contact from Security Services to Compliance, Internal Audit, Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) and Project Management Office (PMO).
- Assist with other Cyber Risk Program efforts including but not limited to tracking of remediation and validation of audit, compliance, and regulatory findings as needed.
- Assists Security Analysts, transferring technical and risk management knowledge.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobvertise.com.