Website REQUEST TECHNOLOGY
Data Governance Analyst
Salary: $140k-$150k % bonus
Location: Hybrid role 2 days in-office/3 days remote in either location
Chicago, IL/Dallas, TX
*We are unable to provide sponsorship for this role*
(link removed) Eligible*
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- DAMA certification preferred
- 3+ years of experience with Data Governance, Data Profiling and Data Quality tools such as IBM InfoSphere Information Server Suite 11.x (Information Governance Catalog, Information Analyzer etc.)/Collibra/Informatica/Talend/SAS Dataflux
- Experience with Business Intelligence/Reporting tools such as Cognos/Tableau/Business Objects
- Proficient with SQL
- Proficient with Microsoft Office desktop tools (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Experience with Databases (ie Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Amazon Redshift)
- Responsible gathering business and technical data quality requirements for the identified CDEs working with Business and Technical SMEs.
- Ability to communicate effectively with Business and Technical SMEs, Architects, Analysts, Developers and other IT and business teams.
- Perform Data Analysis, Data Profiling, Data Quality Measurement across multiple sources to assess the data and identify anomalies and recommend fixes.
- Experience working with Business and Data Owners to define Business Data Quality rules and convert them into technical Data Quality Rules.
- Design, Build and Execute Data Quality Rules over the critical data elements (CDEs) identified according to the business needs to ensure clean and healthy data.
- Manage Data Quality Exceptions, perform root cause analysis and support Data Quality Remediation processes by working with Business teams.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobvertise.com.