Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance company in the country (yes, we are THAT good)! With more than 130 dealerships, 3 operations centers, and 15 reconditioning centers across the nation, our 4,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry experience and our dedication to streamlining the purchase process, we’re redefining what it means to buy and finance a used car.
As focused as we are on our customers, we take that same focus on finding the right talent for the right opportunities within our organization. All across the nation, from our Home Office and operations centers to our retail locations and reconditioning centers, we are looking for talented individuals like yourself to join our ever-growing team.
In short, our Senior DevOps Engineer, are responsible to help us innovate upon the way our teams develop, test and deploy our software. We have ten Agile teams cranking out custom software and integrating with third party applications and vendors. We are often on the bleeding edge of technology and are looking for people committed to agility and a lifetime of learning.
In long, our Senior DevOps Engineers are responsible to:
- Develop automation and processes to enable teams to deploy, manage, configure, scale and monitor their applications in data centers and in cloud
- Actively participate in high level team activities such as suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements and conducting tool evaluations
- Help solve business needs with technology by evaluating different options and vendor products
- System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains
- Participate in on-call escalations to troubleshoot customer facing issues
- Take ownership of end-to-end solutions provided by teams across the organization
- Strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (Application, Database, Data Science, Infrastructure)
- Experience working with high availability, high performance, multi-data center systems, and hybrid cloud environments
- Experience with logging and monitoring tools such as Splunk, StackDriver, DataDog, or Azure Monitor and/or application performance monitoring (APM) tools such as Application Insights, Dynatrace, DataDog, New Relic or AppDynamics
- Strong ability to troubleshoot complex issues ranging from system resources to application stack traces
- Comfortable with Agile methodologies and working closely within small teams
- Experience with CI tools such as Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Bamboo or CircleCI
- Experience in deploying to and managing cloud infrastructure and services in Azure, GCP, or AWS
- Context switch on the fly working across multiple lines of business and a variety of technologies
- BS in Computer Science (or equivalent) and 3+ years of solid experience as DevOps Engineer supporting development efforts in a high availability environment
- Solid understanding of both network and systems security
- Strong experience with building, deploying, and monitoring container-based applications
- Experience with a Kubernetes orchestration platform such as AKS, GKE or EKS
- Extensive knowledge of Windows-based systems including software, IIS, and .NET applications
- Experience in development with PowerShell or other scripting language
And when it comes to hiring, we don’t just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Buckle up for plenty of opportunities to grow in a professional, fun, and high-energy environment!
Associated topics: .net, application, devops, matlab, php, python, software developer, software development engineer, software engineer, software programmer
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.