Website SOLSTICE CONSULTING GROUP
Solstice Consulting Group is seeking an experienced for our engineering services client located in Dallas, Texas. Role is 100% in-office.
The Senior Director – Tax will report to the CFO and be responsible for managing a wide range of tax-related requirements to support the organizations operations. The successful candidate will have both tax managerial experience and be a hands-on leader.
- Direct and manage:
- US Federal, State and Local Income, Indirect and Property tax compliance
- State, Local & Use Tax compliance
- Transfer Pricing process
- Support Tax Staff in the preparation of the GAAP tax provision and the ASC 740 accounting for income taxes; including permanent/temporary differences, deferred assets/liabilities, valuation allowances, return-to-provision adjustments, and tax journal entries
- Lead and support Tax Staff in federal and state tax audits
- Monitor current and proposed tax law changes to identify and assess impact on the organization
- Maintain and manage the tax compliance calendar
- Perform other duties and special projects as required
- Bachelors degree in Accounting required; Masters in Taxation preferred
- CPA strongly preferred
- Minimum of 10+ years of tax experience
- Public accounting experience (Big 4) strongly preferred
- Experience in a tax leadership role with a large public or private company
- Experience with CheckPoint Tax Software and/or Deltek ERP a plus
- Proficiency with MS Excel and data management
BASE SALARY OF $180K – $200K DOE PLUS 25% BONUS OPPORTUNITY AND BENEFITS
To apply for this job please visit www.jobvertise.com.