Website Le Meridien Philadelphia
Manage accounts to achieve guest satisfaction and to solicit past and new business to ensure all revenue goals are achieved or exceeded. Responsible for soliciting new group sales accounts, entertaining, and maintaining relationships with existing accounts to meet and exceed revenue goals in rooms, food, beverage, and room rental.
- – Solicit new and existing accounts to meet and exceed revenue goals through telephone prospecting, outside sales calls, site inspections and written communication.
– Advanced level of producing room, banquet, and room rental revenue through directly soliciting business via aggressive prospecting, making presentations, developing contracts, negotiating and closing sales.
– Maximize revenue by selling all facets of the hotel, both orally and in written form to previous, current and potential clients.
– Handle account details so that all pertinent aspects of solicitation and closing are complete and documented. Coordinate various departments’ participation in servicing accounts.
– Develop and conduct persuasive verbal sales presentations to prospective clients.
– Prepare information for, meet with and entertain clients as deemed appropriate by potential business from that account.
– Communicate both verbally and in writing to provide clear direction to all departments in the hotel to ensure high quality of service to customers.
– Prepare correspondence to customers, internal booking reports and file maintenance.
– Participate in daily business review meeting, pre-convention meetings, training and other sales-related meetings as required.
– Attend trade shows, community events and industry meetings.
– Advanced knowledge of market trends, competition and key customers of the hotel.
– Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
– Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Originally a YMCA, our hotel is housed in a 10-story Georgian revival-style structure with intriguing historical flair, located in the heart of the city’s business district and less than one block from the Pennsylvania Convention Center. Striking features and architectural detail awaken the eye: a skylight allows for the play of natural light to our 75-foot central atrium courtyard, while an airy restaurant/bar with graceful archways and classic woodwork brings endless possibility. Our associates receive a free hot meal per shift, discounted SEPTA passes, weekly treat carts, monthly General Manager Roundtables and a great referral program. The ability to travel expands as our associates can take advantage of the employee discounted travel rewards program. Come join our family at the Le Meridien Philadelphia!Don’t meet every single requirement of this job? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At HEI we are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to still send in your information. You may be the perfect candidate for this or for other roles within our organization!We value U.S. military experience and invite all qualified military candidates to apply.
Associated topics: branch manager, leader, management, manager, regional sales manager, sales leader, sales management, sales manager, team lead, territory manager
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.