Website REQUEST TECHNOLOGY - CRAIG JOHNSON
*We are unable to sponsor for this permanent Full time role*
*Position is bonus eligible*
Prestigious Fortune 500 Company is currently seeking a Senior IAM SailPoint Engineer. Candidate will be responsible for the administration, implementation and management of SailPoint Identity IQ, including upgrading and patching of the environment.
- Designs, Develops Debugs, and Implements built-in and custom SailPoint connectors.
- Can develop SailPoint integrations utilizing SCIM and Web Services.
- Builds, Implements, and executes certification/recertification campaigns.
- Has understanding and has worked in environments utilizing secure code development strategies.
- Has a strong understanding of how to integrate with HR systems, including the leaver, joiner, mover workflows.
- Understand and has implemented Role Bases Access Controls within SailPoint.
- Strong working knowledge of SailPoint, including features, integration, and architecture.
- Ability to communicate about SailPoint implementation at both the functional and technical level.
- Will participate in peer code and design reviews.
- Works with technical and business users to gather and implement requirements.
- Experience with git branching and understanding of DevOps tools and processes.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with implementing and managing SailPoint Identity IQ environments.
- 3+ years of experience or training in Identity systems security fundamentals design, implementation and troubleshooting across all computer/server platforms.
- Experience in designing and standing up a new SailPoint Identity IQ environment.
- Strong understanding of the SailPoint object model, rules, and policies.
- Experience supporting a distributed hybrid cloud/on-premises environment.
- Strong understanding of IAM principles and how to implement them in an Enterprise.
- Experience working with SOX compliance and developing solutions to meet those requirements.
- Demonstrated understanding of Continuous Improvement thinking.
- Understanding and experience operating within the NIST Security Framework.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, or equivalent experience.
Certification in one or more of the following areas is desired but not required:
- Certified Information Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP), Certified Information Security Auditor (CISA).
To apply for this job please visit www.jobvertise.com.