Amazon is inventing on behalf of rights owners and is focused on building the largest and most extensive brand protection program in the world. We are building best-in-class and thought-leading tools and programs to help rights owners protect their intellectual property and ensure that their brand and products are represented accurately, delivering the right experience to customers.
As part of this team, you will be responsible for working with internal and external stakeholders to drive adoption and engagement of our programs and tools at scale. This role requires scoping and creating project plans, developing processes, creating and managing metrics, coordinating and driving execution, and communicating to senior management on status, risks and process/product changes. Cross-team coordination, project management and executive presentation skills are essential. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team in a high impact area.
The ideal candidate will have experience building relationships with internal and external teams, and the ability to deliver results. The person must be flexible and action-oriented, and they must be capable of dealing with ambiguity, have strong analytical skills, and be comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Our culture is that of a start-up, obsesses over customers and loves using data to guide decisions and prioritization.
* Manage full lifecycle of complex cross-functional programs with considerable impact across multiple organizations.
* Development of the overall program strategy, tactically driving teams in and outside of your organization to deliver.
* Define the program (mission, vision, tenets), set objectives, analyze data and drive improvements that are quantified with metrics.
* Work autonomously in an ambiguous environment, seeking to understand business problems, automation limitations, scaling factors, boundary conditions and reasons behind leadership decisions.
* Partner with teams across the business you support and beyond to source, allocate, and coordinate resources.
* Partner with customers, internal/external teams, and product/engineering teams to determine what projects move forward and in what priority order.
* Oversee gaps between teams, processes and systems, helping teams reduce exposure to classic failure modes (e.g., requirements not sufficiently understood or documented, ineffective cross-team collaboration, insufficient stakeholder review, etc.).
* Solve ambiguous problems and proactively identify and mitigate risks (before they become roadblocks).
* Work with program managers, product managers, business leaders, and executive team to communicate and impact critical business initiatives.
* Develop, implement, and govern KPI reporting for a portfolio of programs, providing visibility to the milestones, and performance across all projects.
* Engage other Amazon business units globally to share best practices and improve end to end outcomes for Amazon customers.
* Roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary; general manager/owner mentality.
* Bachelor’s Degree
* 10+ years managing large cross-functional programs, preferably in the technology sector
* Demonstrated ability to influence contributors and stakeholders from multiple and distributed cross-functional teams
* Proven experience engaging with Senior Executives on a regular basis
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.