Website Cambia Health Solutions
Senior Process Improvement ConsultantThe position can be telecommute anywhere in the states
The Senior Process Improvement Consultant is responsible for assessing, designing and implementing cross-functional process improvement initiatives throughout Cambia. Provides direct consultation to management and owns deliverables to the various operations competitiveness and cost reduction initiatives.
The senior level role may manage a portfolio of projects and work directly with senior leadership to influence project outcomes. Responsible for delivering on competitive goals and objectives.
* Oversees and develops the successful implementation of Government Program process and automation improvement projects.
* Accountable for the performance and results of cross functional process improvement projects.
* Manages operational duties to fix and improve operational deficiencies.
* Aggressively works through policy and procedures to achieve results on-time and within budget.
* Researches best business practices within and outside the organization to establish benchmark data.
* Recommends core process changes to be embedded where appropriate and contribute to incident solutions inclusive of effecting recommended training, performance coaching and other action talents essential to sustaining improved process outcomes.
* Explains complex processes and status updates in a manner that ensures understanding at all the leadership levels within the organization.
* Performs responsibilities above with an increased degree of independence and self-direction. Take initiative to pursue larger-scope projects.
* Creates influential metrics, dashboards, and presentations that use information to influence senior leadership on business trends and strategies.
* Develops and implements new processes that improve core operation, employer experience, consumer experience and project delivery.
* Consults directly at the executive level across the organization and executes process improvement initiatives on their behalf.
* Advises leadership and business executives about the process improvement portfolio status and resource planning for delivering strategic business initiatives.
* Acts subject matter expert on cross-functional teams brought together to work toward the development and execution of strategic initiatives.
* Provides leadership and creativity in the planning and implementation of process improvement initiatives.
* Expertise regarding health plan and Medicare legislation and regulations. Familiarity with CMS regulations and related clinical and operational metrics.
* Demonstrated business acumen including understanding of market dynamics, financial/budget management, data analysis and decision making. analytical skills, ability to analyze complex situations, learn quickly and synthesize corresponding solutions, options and action plans.
* Demonstrated ability to deliver results with short deadlines and minimal supervision.
* Ability to think analytically, apply analytical techniques and to provide in-depth analysis and recommendations to management using critical thinking and sound judgment.
* Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, with all levels of leadership.
* Strong facilitation skills, including the ability to resolve issues and build consensus among groups of diverse stakeholders.
* Demonstrated experience in overseeing programs with complex projects.
* Proven leadership experience in effectively coaching management resources to lead project teams and end users.
* Proven ability to analyze and interpret financial measures associated with process improvement, cost modeling and forecasting.
* Proven leadership experience in effectively coaching senior leadership to implement project objectives.
To view the full job description, click here
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.