Website REQUEST TECHNOLOGY
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
Salary: $115k-$125k + bonus
Location: Hybrid role in either location
Chicago, IL/Dallas, TX
*Open to H1B transfer*
- Bachelors Degree
- 5+ years of Quality Assurance, Quality Engineering experience.
- 3+ years of software development or equivalent automation experience using Python, Java or other programming language.
- 3+ years of experience working with relational DB.
- 3+ years of experience working as a member of an Agile development team.
- Thorough working knowledge of SQL and Unix
- Familiarity with DevOps tools and technologies such as GIT, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, and CI/CD pipeline.
- Works in an Agile team throughout the Lifecycle to collaborate on the analysis, design, development & testing.
- Actively participates in Sprint planning sessions to create stories with robust acceptance criteria while helping identify missing or incomplete requirements.
- Actively participate in all testing phases within the sprint from test planning, test execution, defect management and sprint closure.
- Actively participates in design/technical reviews to identify missing, incomplete or inaccurate design assumptions or design choices with product teams.
- Develop test plans, test cases and make sure to have good traceability Matrix
- Well versed with SQL for Back End testing. Good with Unix commands.
- Participate in analysis of the issues/defect closures by working closely with RIT Automation/functional engineers along with respective product teams.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobvertise.com.