Website RESPONSIVE SEARCH, INC.
The Software Integrations Engineer will join the Technology team in a dynamic and growing Alternative Investments firm with a strong technology focus. Technology plays a critical role enabling our team members to make timely, data-driven decisions in support of our clients.
The individual will be involved in the following critical activities: Assess business problems and processes, identify challenges and inefficiencies, and propose technology solutions. Build data integrations with third parties including, but not limited to HRIS Systems, Salesforce, Corporate Finance reporting tools, and more.
- Partner with internal stakeholders and product management to understand requirements and drive technical design and implementations.
- Innovate with teams across Technology, ensuring that our development and integration efforts leverage the most effective, modern solutions for the business need.
- Work on a team to ensure a consistent technical landscape aligned to enterprise architecture strategy and vision.
- Continue to evaluate our technology platform against industry trends and make recommendations, as appropriate.
- Be willing to wear multiple hats and adapt to fill team needs to drive positive outcomes.
- Demonstrate leadership, and a willingness to take a problem head on and drive to deliver a positive outcome to a business problem
- Be flexible in leveraging different technologies and approaches to solve different problems
The ideal experience and critical competencies for this role include the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business, or related field
- 3+ years’ experience with Microsoft .NET/C# or Python
- Working knowledge and practice working in Agile development environment with strong engineering principles required
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Deployment tools such as Azure DevOps, GitLab CI, and/or GitHub Actions
- Experience with message based and OpenAPI REST based integration
- Experience with serverless tools such as Azure Functions or AWS Lambda desired
- Azure Data Factory (ADF) or similar a strong plus
- DevSecOps and a culture of security a strong plus
- Ability to adapt within a rapidly changing environment
- Attention to detail and concern for quality and accuracy of final product
- Demonstrated team player, self-starter, and independent thinker
- Outstanding problem solving and decision-making skills
To apply for this job please visit www.jobvertise.com.