Do you see a clear path where others see roadblocks? Would you rather break the mold to do something right than settle for the status quo? What if you could use your creativity to change the direction of the entire transportation and delivery sector to raise the bar on customer experience!
Amazon is looking for a Sr. Vendor Manager to join the Last Mile organization who will work to drive performance within our rapidly growing transportation network. As a Senior Vendor Manager on the Asset Management and Fleet Products team, you will be responsible for oversight of fleet management companies that deploy and maintain our delivery vehicle. You will work to dive into data and focus on details to ensure the right inputs are top of mind for our customers and stakeholders.
* Own vendor relationships and performance.
* Track existing or set up new metrics as required to validate vendor performance.
* Lead negotiations with the vendors setting new KPI’s and service level agreements based on organizational requirements.
* Liaise with vendors in daily meetings to understand issues and barriers to meeting performance targets.
* Develop and implement performance improvement plans, working cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders.
* Report on performance in weekly and monthly forums with senior leadership.
* Set measurable targets that align with the overall goals of the organization.
* Set out the strategic vision for fleet vendor management for the future years.
* Be an ambassador for Amazon to vendors.
* Build expertise in the understanding of logistics and transportation assets.
* Bachelor’s Degree
* 5+ years professional experience as a Vendor manager, Account Manager, Operations Manager, or related occupation.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.