Website Presbyterian Homes & Services
Our Iowa communities are seeking Full Time and Part Time Servers / Dietary Aides / Dining Aides / Culinary Assistants to join their teams.
Salary: $12.60- $14.76/hour
Why work for Presbyterian Homes & Services?
- Competitive pay & routine pay increases
- No waiting for paycheck, get paid the same day you work!
- Full-Time hours – no late nights & Part-Time hours – short shifts can easily work with students in school and other commitments!
- Benefits packages for Full-Time employees
- Generous PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Scholarship program – awards up to $5,250 per year!
- Free Fitness Center access
- Off-street Parking
- Free or Discounted Employee Meals
- Opportunities for growth & internal promotion are virtually unlimited
We have communities in the following locations:
- Ankeny (near Des Moines)
- Clive (near Des Moines)
- Council Bluffs (near Omaha, NE)
- Williamsburg (near Iowa City)
The Server / Dietary Aide is responsible for creating a high quality dining experience for customers by assisting with meal preparation, dining room preparation, and meal service consistent with regulations and established policies, procedures and best practices.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS’ mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota, is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing a broad array of high quality housing choices, and care and service options for older adults. Over 7,100 employees serve more than 26,000 older adults through 59 PHS-affiliated senior living communities in Minnesota, Iowa and Wisconsin, and through Optage home and community services. PHS is also co-owner of Genevive, the largest geriatric primary care practice in Minnesota, providing comprehensive care for over 15,000 older adults. Established in 1955, PHS has earned the reputation as an innovative leader dedicated to promoting independence, purposeful living, and overall well-being for those they serve. Today, PHS is one of the largest nonprofit providers of senior housing and services in the nation.
We believe employees are the most important resource in our ministry and we are committed to an environment where employees are valued and empowered to make a difference. With a strong commitment to grow our employees from within, the development opportunities with us are virtually unlimited. We offer competitive wages, opportunities for advancement, ongoing training, and incredible benefits like education assistance and nursing loan forgiveness.
If you have a desire to honor God by enriching the lives and touching the hearts of older adults, consider answering the call and join our team.
PHS is an EEO/AA employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.