Website Sunrise Senior Living
– Sunrise Team Member
– Serving as a role model in providing dining service to our residence
– Assisting with training team members
– Maintaining proper dining room set up
– Assisting in special events
– Monitoring appropriate checklists in support of the dining area cleanliness, readiness, standards
– Assisting in table top inventories maintenance
– Responsible for handling all food and beverages in accordance with sanitary procedures and standards
– Ensure compliance with all federal, state and local regulatory procedures regarding food service
– High School diploma preferred / GED accepted
– Minimum of one (1) year experience in fine dining hospitality and/or full service senior living
– Ability to handle multiple priorities
– Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication
– Competent in organizational, time management skills
– Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
Sunrise considers the health and safety of its residents, family members, and team members as its highest priorities. All offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on completing and passing a background and drug test, participating in mandatory vaccine programs (e.g., Covid-19, Flu), participating in testing requirements (e.g. Covid-19, TB) and using designated PPE when required.
Sunrise Senior Living offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. Team members may also be eligible to receive a bonus based on their position. Some leadership roles are eligible to receive annual bonuses. All team members have the potential to receive spot bonuses and other incentive awards.
Make a Difference Every Day
We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
We care for residents and each other, and offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
You have the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally, and achieve your career goals.
Associated topics: assistant restaurant manager, conference, day manager, director, floor manager, gerente de cocina, gm, management, night manager, operations
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.