Website River Landing At Sandy Ridge
River Landing at Sandy Ridge is a continuing care retirement community located in the heart of North Carolina s Triad Region. We are a Presbyterian-based, privately held not-for-profit organization which provides an outstanding and caring work environment.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits that includes:
- health, life & dental insurance
- flexible spending account
- paid time off days
- short-term and long-term disability
Our team is more than 290 strong and we d love to have you join us!
- Must be able to read, write speak and understand the English Language.
- Must be able to see well with or without corrective lenses.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Able to work weekends and holidays.
- Show evidence of negative TB skin test within the last 12 months or equivalent.
- Able to work shifts other than the ones specified at the time of employment.
- Able to do a considerable amount of walking or standing at any given time.
- May be required to work other shifts than the one hired for initially.
- Serve food to assigned tables of residents and staff in the dining room (some residents may have specific preferences or diets).
- Periodically prepare simple food items such as salads and desserts.
- Deliver nourishment or needed supplies to individual neighborhoods.
- Make sure dining room and dining areas are clean.
- Vacuum and sweep floors as needed and after each meal.
- Assist in other tasks as designated by the supervisor.
Associated topics: anfitriónes, auxiliar de comedor, camarero, dining room captain, host, maitre d, server, servidor, servidor de banquetes, wine
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.