Website Valvoline Instant Oil Change
Accelerate Your Potential
Geared for the Driven
Interested in a rewarding career with great pay, outstanding benefits and the opportunity to grow? Henley Enterprises Inc, the largest franchisee of Valvoline Instant Oil Change (VIOC), is hiring Service Center Managers. VIOC is proud to serve those who need to be on the road, including first responders and medical workers who provide essential services to our communities. Safety is always top of mind for VIOC, and we want you to know that we are working hard to protect our team members and our guests with our stay-in-your-car oil change process plus newly added safety measures in line with CDC guidelines. You ll enjoy a wealth of benefits including a rewarding bonus program and support to help you reach each new milestone and have some fun in between. That s putting your career into your own hands.
What you’ll do
As a Service Center Manager, you will blend technical and management skills to lead, develop and train others in providing superior customer service. No day is ever dull. You ll be on the move, interacting with your team and customers to find the best solutions for their vehicle s needs while building loyalty. You will also be responsible for your team members success. If you are ready to take the initiative, we re here to help you put your career on the fast-track to success.
- The overall operation of a service center: hiring, training, discipline of employees, customer service, maintaining store inventories/housekeeping, achieving profit plan, ensuring Environmental, Health & Safety (EH&S) compliance and other policies and procedures are met
- Responsible for inventory, labor management and financial performance of the service center
- Mentor, lead and train the team to optimize their development
- Perform and train others on automotive preventive maintenance such as changing oil, checking and refilling other vehicle fluids, replacing filters, and inspecting and replacing lights and wipers
- Help maintain a clean, well-organized service center and facilitate a safe and secure working environment
- Provide superior customer service leadership
- Build trust and win repeat, loyal customers
How you’ll succeed
- You are friendly and willing to work as part of customer-focused team
- Have effective interpersonal, oral communication skills
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and percentages
- Knowledge of cash handling, facility and safety control policies and practices
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds
- Be able to stand for extended periods of time and climb stairs
- Have full mobility and are able to twist, stoop and bend
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years managerial/supervisory experience in the quick lube/automotive business is required
- Competitive pay & flexible work schedule
- On-the-job training
- We promote from within a commitment we are passionate about
- No late evenings
- Tuition reimbursement*
- Paid vacation and sick time*
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) savings plans*
*Terms and conditions apply and benefits may differ depending on location
Why choose a career with Henley Enterprises/VIOC?
The Service Center Manager position is an hourly position starting at $20.50 per hour depending upon experience. Our managers work an average of 50 hours per week which equates to $58,630 annually including overtime. In addition to this base wage, all certified managers assigned to a store are eligible to participate in our rewarding bi-weekly production bonus program.
For nearly 30 years, we ve been bringing the convenience of fast, friendly maintenance service to busy people. Today, we operate over 215 locations in 11 states across the U.S. and growing. We re passionate about cars, but we re really in the business of taking care of people. We live by the policy of promoting from within and maintain an unwavering dedication to hiring, developing, and supporting the best talent. Isn t it time you aligned your career to your needs? Join us today!
Henley Enterprises, Inc. and its affiliates are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.