Website REQUEST TECHNOLOGY - CRAIG JOHNSON
Prestigious Financial Institution is currently seeking a ServiceNow Solutions Engineer. Candidate will provide services to an existing Platform team to architect, design, develop and deploy solutions utilizing the ServiceNow platform. Their deliverables will be focused on development and delivery of value-added integration, out-of-box configuration and consultative services for low code software development. They will collaborate with a team of Engineers to design, deploy and integrate various product capabilities.
Successful execution of delivery on Enterprise Technology Solution epics in-scope for enabling IT Service Management and Security Operations within the ServiceNow platform. This person will provide testing and support for ServiceNow upgrade that we have scheduled in early November, where all functionality has been tested/validated for User Acceptance and any bugs have been fixed. Additionally, Architecture/Designs related to Security Operations and the ITSM in the cloud for our roadmap.
- Contribute to design, technical direction, and architecture with various teams to build fit for purpose solutions
- Participates in code reviews, proactively identifying and mitigating potential issues and defects as well as assisting with continuous improvement
- Follows agreed upon SDLC procedures to ensure that all information system products and services meet both explicit and implicit quality standards, end-user functional requirements, architectural standards, performance requirements, audit requirements, security rules are upheld, and external facing reporting is represented
- Writes unit and integration tests to maintain quality technology improvements
- Performs application and project risk analysis and recommends quality improvements
- Manage Production Support on system functionality and provide fixes as required
- 5+ years of experience in implementing ServiceNow or similar platforms for ITSM, SecOps and/or GRC/IRM modules
- Experience with RESTful APIs and JSON
- Ability to write clean, bug-free code that is easy to understand and easily maintainable
- Strong understanding of CMDB, including importing customer data
- Experience with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), Agile/Scrum, and DevSecOps methodologies
- BS degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, similar technical field
To apply for this job please visit www.jobvertise.com.