If you are a Site Reliability Engineer with 3+ years experience, please read on!
Title: Site Reliability Engineer
Must be located in PST or MST Time Zone
We are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to join our team. As an integral member of the engineering team, youll be helping us build a sophisticated, next generation financial services and benefits platform. Our customers trust us with a lot: integrating seamlessly across financial institutions, moving funds, tracking balances, helping with their healthcare decisions, and keeping their data extremely secure. In order to take on this mission we’re building our applications on modern AWS cloud computing, such as EC2, RDS, Redshift, Lamda, and Container technologies like Docker and Kubernetes.What You Will Be Doing
– Operations: Production deployments, system admin tasks, BC/DR backups, firewall/network changes, monitor app and infrastructure.
– Service Reliability: Incident response management, troubleshooting issues, log analysis, performance concerns, SLA outages.
– Automation: Software development/scripting to automate manual tasks such as monitoring app for performance and compliance, infrastructure deployments and alerting.
– Collaboration: Support other teams to meet their infrastructural and monitoring needs.What You Need for this Position
– 3+ years of DevOps/SRE/Cloud Infrastructure experience or equivalent experience in mainstream software development.
– 2+ years of experience in programming/scripting.
Pluses (Not Required)
– Good programming skills (e.g. Git, Python, Bash, PowerShell)
– Strong knowledge of cloud infrastructure including compute, networking, storage and other cloud services e.g. (GCP, AWS, Azure).
– Strong knowledge of software fundamentals like web traffic (HTTP, TCP, REST), Networking, VPNs, Certs, Load Balancers, etc
– Infrastructure as code (e.g. Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
– Experienced in containerization technologies (e.g. Docker, GKE/Kubernetes, EKS, Rancher)
– Setup and use of monitoring frameworks (e.g. Stackdriver, Influx db/TICK, grafana, ELK, prometheus, splunk, Nagios, NewRelic, Dynatrace, etc.)
– Able to Troubleshoot, prioritize problems and resolve themSo, if you are a DevOps Engineer with experience, please apply today! or send your resume to: …@Cybercoders.com
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.