Website HCA Florida Osceola Hospital
Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a(an) Social Worker Therapist part time with HCA Florida Osceola Hospital you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!
HCA Florida Osceola Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the HCA Florida Osceola Hospital family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic Social Worker Therapist PHP IOP part time to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!
Job Summary and Qualifications
Social Worker – Outpatient (PHP/IOP)
Plans, organizes, directs, defines and coordinates clinical services necessary to meet the legal, organizational, medical staff and regulatory agencies guidelines. Provide case management, education, group and individual therapy, and discharge planning. Performs community and educational activities.
Schedule: Part-time, 20 hours per week
What qualifications you will need:
- Master s Degree in Social Work required
- Licensed required (LCSW, LMHC or LMFT)
- BLS-American Heart Association BLS Provider issued card required
- Nonviolent Crisis Intervention (CPI) certification required
- At least 2 years in Behavioral Health setting required
- Experience in a Behavioral Health outpatient setting preferred
- Group/Individual/Family therapy experience preferred
- Case Management/Discharge Planning experience preferred
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
HCA Florida Osceola Hospital is a 404-bed tertiary care hospital. We are accredited by the Joint Commission and are a Level II Trauma Center. We are a teaching hospital in collaboration with UCF College of Medicine. Our hospital is conveniently and centrally located in the Heart of Kissimmee. We are only minutes from Orlando, St. Cloud, Celebration, and Poinciana. We are committed to enhancing the standard of healthcare by providing services including Emergency Care, Trauma Care, Pediatric ER, Heart & Vascular Institute, and Comprehensive Stroke Center. Other services include The Baby Suites Maternity Care, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Level II, Women s Services, Behavioral Health, Orthopedics & Spine, and a Graduate Medical Education Program. We expand our care to the community with our freestanding Emergency Department at Hunter s Creek ER.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
“There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it.”
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our Social Worker Therapist PHP IOP part time opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: behavioral, behavioral healthcare, case, field, lcsw, mental, mental health, sickle, social, social worker
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.