Website Arrow Electronics
*Position:* Software Asset Management (SAM) Analyst
*Job Description:* *What You ll Be Doing*
* Manage, monitor and regularly report on all aspects of the Software Asset Management lifecycle from Procurement through Asset Disposal (retirement)
* Act as an IT liaison to ensure compliance with all IT policies and procedures regarding the appropriate use of software.
* Monitor the use of software assets for appropriate license use, maintenance requirements, contract terms, and disposal procedures.
* Facilitate the business needs for ongoing technical support by ensuring that maintenance and support renewals are managed/handled/ordered in advance of their expiration.
* Maximize value creation and minimize costs for software licensing, maintenance, and service offerings.
* Collect information for budgeting, procurement, software compliance & inventory, contract summaries, and cost comparisons.
* Utilize SCCM as a licensing/usage discovery tool and ServiceNow as a repository for that data.
* Establish a quarterly cadence for performing internal audits for all major software titles.
* Explore opportunities and provide recommendations for maximizing or exploiting unused or partially used IT assets to achieve full efficiency and ROI from company resources.
* Ensure accurate and complete asset information is available to supply financial reporting, enhance business decision-making, and manage asset-related liabilities and risks.
* Ensure that Arrow remains in compliance with industry guidelines and audit guidelines for its software assets.
* Apply analysis to identify trends and predict future issues to effectively implement courses of action.
* Evaluate, communicate, and propose process improvements to enhance effectiveness.
* Complete all other duties as assigned.
*What We Are Looking For*
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems and Technology, or Business Administration.
* Demonstrated supply chain knowledge and experience.
* Minimum five (5) years of experience in related field.
* Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) certification, a plus.
* Certified Software Asset Management certification, a plus.
*What s In It For You*
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
* Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
* 401k, With Matching Contributions
* Paid Time Off
* Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
* Growth Opportunities
* Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
* Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
* On-site Caf with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
* 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees! (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
* Bike Racks
* And more
*Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. [(Arrow EEO/AAP policy)](
*Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:*
$72,000.00 – $88,000.00Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
*Location:* US-CO-Denver, Colorado (Panorama Arrow Building)
*Time Type:* Full time
*Job Category:* Business Support *EEO Statement:* Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. [(Arrow EEO/AAP policy)](
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.